AssessMD F0R PRIMARY CARE & SPECIALTIES
Treat the Right Symptoms.
AssessMD gives doctors the ability to instantly identify the likelihood and severity of multiple mental health disorders. Plus, independent studies have proven that tablet-based testing encourages openness and honesty, so you can feel confident you’re treating the right symptoms.
With patient-led testing and instant, detailed reporting, AssessMD improves your workflow by giving you the essential information you need to quickly develop a treatment plan before seeing your patient, eliminating “surprise” symptoms that can extend visits and throw you off schedule.
Unlike most traditional paper-based patient questionnaires, the AssessMD digital testing platform is billable to most insurance plans, allowing your clinic to get reimbursed for the same work you’re likely already doing. In fact, you can increase reimbursements on office visits by up to 30%.
The AssessMD Solution
AssessMD is an innovative mental health assessment tool that can help you reduce costs, improve patient care and remain compliant with mental health guidelines and regulations. Our convenient tablet-based system enables convenient and accurate mental health evaluation for patients—with immediate reporting, ongoing tracking, and secure patient record keeping.
Simple Integration Into Your Workflow
AssessMD patient-led testing easily integrates into any clinic workflow, providing doctors with the information they need to better diagnose the patient before meeting with the patient.
Better Diagnostics Through Individualized Testing
Unlike other mental health testing tools, AssessMD utilizes its proprietary Symptom Level Determination Software (SLDS) to calculate the test results in real time as the patient is completing the assessment.
This unique technology individualizes the assessment question sets for each patient and automatically varies test duration based upon diagnostic algorithms for specific disorders.
- Dynamic questions based on response
- Layered, randomized questions
- Take one or combine multiple tests
Using these sophisticated dynamic testing protocols, AssessMD can accurately identify and evaluate mental health disorders in just minutes, providing instant detailed reporting of the likelihood and severity of a variety of mental health conditions.
Use this simple estimator tool to determine the potential revenue you could earn by implementing AssessMD into your workflow.
* This estimator is for informational purposes only and is not a guarantee of results.
The AssessMD Results Tracker instantly provides the clinician with more variables than previously possible via other testing tools. Upon test completion, the AssessMD Results Tracker provides immediate reporting concerning the likelihood of illness, the severity of symptoms and whether the patient meets DSM criteria for the disorder. Results Tracker also enables private and secure storage of past test results to allow tracking of patient progress over time. Results Tracker reporting can even be customized for your specific needs.
The Results Tracker
- Real-time scoring and feedback
- Immediate and Automatic online and fax notification of results
- Approximation Scores for other testing questionnaires
- Tests for non-mental health related diagnosis
- Tests for the latest DSM diagnostic criteria for mental disorders
- Tests for possible non-depression related signs and symptoms
- Tests for high-risk patients
- Tracks Test Scores and Approximation cores over time
AssessMD has calibrated the Results Tracker to approximate the score of other mental health standards. For example, after a patient completes the AssessMD Depression Testing Questionnaire, an approximation score is provided for:
- Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9)
- Major Depression Inventory (MDI)
- Montgomery-Asberg Depression Rating Scale (MADRS)
- Center for Epidemiologic Studies Depression Rating Scale (CES-D)
- Hamilton rating scale for Depression (Ham-D)
- ZUNG Depression Scale
With detailed reporting and tracking, AssessMD makes it simple to keep track of your patient's ongoing progress with its dynamic dashboard.
Every AssessMD encounter is tracked and charted to ensure you receive the level of detail you need to monitor and improve your patient's health over time.
AssessMD instantly identifies the likelihood and severity of multiple mental health disorders for both adults and children. Tests are available in English, Spanish and Vietnamese.
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar (Includes Depression when triggered)
- Pain Inventory (Includes Depression when triggered)
- Master (Combination)