AssessMD GiveBack For Change
What We Give
For every AssessMD license purchased, AssessMD will donate a license to a school or nonprofit to help identify and fight bullying, depression and suicide in our communities.
How GiveBack Works
For every license purchased, a license will be donated to a school, nonprofit or foundation. There is no need to sign up, your donation will be applied automatically.
Schools, Nonprofits & Foundations
Simply apply for GiveBack and you will be entered to receive the opportunity to use AssessMD mental health assessments in your organization as a donation from one of our clients. Licenses will be awarded based on need and impact opportunity.
The State of Mental Health
- 1 out of 4 adults and 1 out of 5 children experience a mental health disorder each year
- Depression is the leading cause of disability worldwide
- Less than one-third receive treatment
- 28% of U.S. students in grades 6–12 experienced bullying
- Approximately 30% of young people admit to bullying others
- Only 20% to 30% of students who are bullied notify adults
Self-Harm & Suicide
- Each year, 1 out of 5 females and 1 out of 7 males engage in self-injury
- Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the US for all ages
- There is one death by suicide in the US every 13 minutes
(SOURCE: CDC, healthyplace.org)