The Challenges of Mental Health Evaluation
Every year roughly one in four adults experience a mental health disorder, however, less than one-third of those individuals will receive treatment for these disorders. Traditional mental health assessments can be time-consuming and difficult to administer, so both healthcare providers and patients can be reluctant to undertake such evaluation.
The AssessMD Solution
With its innovative technological approach, AssessMD has revolutionized the field of mental health assessments. Using sophisticated dynamic testing protocols, AssessMD can accurately identify and evaluate mental health disorders in just minutes, providing instant detailed reporting of the likelihood and severity of a variety of mental health conditions, including:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Pain Inventory
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
Unlike traditional mental health testing, AssessMD is reimbursable and offers doctors the ability to stay compliant with the latest guidelines.
AssessMD utilizes the latest technology to combine a powerfully accurate mental health assessment tool with instant, dynamic reporting, allowing for diverse application across a variety of fields.
- Healthcare providers and Health Systems use AssessMD to quickly identify and evaluate patients for mental health disorders, including depression, anxiety, bipolar, ADHD and others.
- Educators and counselors use AssessFAST to conveniently screen students for risks of depression, violence, bullying, self-harm and suicide.
- EMR's, TeleHealth and Mobile Health platforms integrate AssessMD assessments into their systems to help doctors stay compliant while delivering higher quality mental health care to their patients.